How we process our payments
All our payments are processed by PayPal & Stripe.
In most or almost all of our cases, the payments are processed successfully. PayPal and Stripe must approved your payment before it reaches our account. In most cases, the payment is processed instantly. There may be some cases where a payment my delay before is authorized and transferred to us. This could be related to you card’s bank, your account with PayPal, the country you’re submitting the payment from, or a combination of all the factors mentioned before including others.
When your payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email that your order is processing. At that point we’re preparing and fulfilling your order, making sure it;s on its way to you as soon as possible. An additional email confirmation will be sent to you once the order is complete along with a tracking number.
Additional steps if payment is not sent
If we don’t receive your payment from PayPal or from your Credit Card, you will receive an email from us saying your order is pending payment. At this point, we recommend you to take the following steps:
- Check your Credit Card or PayPal activity and try to locate the purchase you just made.
- If you see the purchase, it’s probably pending release from your Credit Card or PayPal. It doesn’t hurt to call them and double check the status of your payment and when will be release.
- If you don’t see the purchase, make sure to call PayPal or your Credit Card and check with them if the transaction at least entered their system.
- DO NOT attempt to purchase the products again from our site until you make sure the transaction is not pending in your PayPal or your Credit Card.
- Once you get a confirmation the payment failed to be captured by PayPal or Credit Card, please proceed to follow the link in the “Payment Pending” email we sent you and it will take you to your order, where you can attempt to pay again.
You can also contact us by submitting a request and letting us know your payment failed, once you’ve contacted PayPal and your Credit Card company, in case there’s something we can find in our system for you.