There are still some options available to make changes to an order once it has been placed. Please see the options below:
Adding more products to an existing order
You can place another order, Contact Us afterwards and let us know you’d like to combine both orders. If both orders’ statuses are still not marked as completed (you can check your email for orders info and confirmations) we can still combined them into a larger order and send you everything in one package.
Removing items from an order that has been placed
If the order is still showing under processing status, we may be able to remove the products it from your order and send you a refund for the product you don’t want to purchase anymore. Please note that we might not be able to adjust the shipping cost since it’s an auto generated value from the United States Postal Service (USPS) when you placed your order and in often cases we’ve paid for that shipping cost at the moment you placed your order.
Changing product details such as sizes and colors within an order
While we always recommend to look at our size guides (here on our FAQs or through our website) it’s considerable that mistakes happen and wrong sizes and colors are ordered involuntarily sometimes. In cases like this, please Contact Us right away and we will try to make the adjustments to your order. Please note that the following factors may or may not allow us to make changes to your order while is still being processes:
- The time-frame our fulfillment center is under at the point we open your request.
- The inventory availability base on previous and existing orders in our system.
- The amount of customer emails we have in queue before being able to see your request.
- We’re here for you 100% (and will always be) to ensure your complete satisfaction with us. Please understand any of the circumstances above could prevent us from providing you a quick solution to a specific issue you may have some time.
- A request from you asking for our assistance in any special circumstance you’re having is all it takes to start a proper process where we can ultimately help you completely with any issues you may have experienced. We will always try to make it right for you.